Try this one for a healthy quick and easy recipe that's great for lunch, a snack or light dinner.
- Equal portions or Garlic and Ginger finely chopped.You can choose how much of each ( tip: we use a small kitchen whizz)
- 1 Egg per person lightly whisked
- 1 bowl of Cooked Brown Rice per person
- 1 Spring Onion chopped per person
- Soy Sauce to taste
- Chilli Flakes recommended or White Pepper (optional)
Place one tablespoon of vegetable oil into the pan
Fold in lightly whisked egg and swirl around pan to cook and then roughly chop up.
Add garlic, ginger chili Flakes (White pepper) and Spring Onion. Ensure you are always swirling the ingredients in the hot pan until till nearly cooked .
Add the Rice constantly turning in the pan (so as not to burn).
Once the rice is heated well, add the soya sauce to taste. Start off with a small amount and add more later to suit.